7 th ANNUAL FOUNDERS DAY FRONT ROW FIREWORKS
July 4, 2017
We are in need of volunteers to help us put on this year’s July 4th Founders’ Day Front Row Fireworks event. If you would like to volunteer a couple of hours of your time please contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers will be admitted to the event for free
- Will receive a T-shirt to wear at the event.
- Ask to attend a volunteer meeting at the cemetery on a date TBD. This meeting will give the history of the cemetery and information on what your job will be.
- Willing to work a 2-4 hour shift either 5-7PM or 7-9PM, and/or both
- Or 9-11PM (help break down event)
- Or 9AM-12PM (help set up event)
If you would like to volunteer to work at the July 4, 2017
Founders’ Day Front Row Fireworks event
Contact Kathy at: (951) 522-6462 / Email email@example.com
Download the Volunteer form by clicking here. Download the Volunteer Sign Up Form
All proceeds from this event will go to the restoration and maintenance of
the Evergreen Memorial Historic Cemetery